Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Haul from Newcastle show (pics)

The Newcastle show... About an hour's drive, but still local enough that I see a lady from the street I grew up on, two ladies from sewing, Jody from All about sewing, Ally from Quilting Mumma, Jan from Red shed quilting, Leanne from My Vincent quilts, Jackie from Blueberries and I think that's it. Admittedly many of them were at stands, but the list is pretty long.

So I got an adorable astronaut panel and two fat quarters from Patchwork at the bay window. I actually spotted it on their facebook page yesterday.
The matching mini panel thing on the right was actually from Patchwork with Gail B.

I only bought two more pieces af fabric. A Christmas panel seeing as I'm soo keen for Christmas this year. Want my little boy to be up late enough to see the twinkling lights we have around the neighborhood this year.
And a fq covered in all boy or man things that Lars loves like mowers and the like :-D

Here is me, sporting a clever scarf ring thingo


And a few more similar things plus an irresistible brooch.
I had a brooch in these colours which I wore so much ....until it slipped off and dropped under the train one morning. Clearly, I'm still not over it Hehe.


Then in a freak ceremony out of nowhere, Mum was awarded Miss Craft and Sewing 2012....



And then I was, too LOL



Oh yeah, and I grabbed two issues of stitch too. Not cheap but this mag is great so it was worth it.

Until next time :)
Love Cass

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Hahah this is great!

    Cassie, I was wondering if I could maybe get some help? I’m working on an 'out and about' atm, and a part of the app will have bloggers recommending 5-10 places in their city to check out for all sorts of things from craft to shopping to eating and everything in between, I was wondering if you might recommend maybe a few places you love? I will put links to your blog on the app and drive more traffic your way. We have over 3,000 people signed up to download the app already and it hasn't even launched yet (we're super excited!)
    If you don’t mind and you're happy to be a part of it all, Cassie, just pop on here -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG93enNmdHRPOTVuUWVqOFJMUElibnc6MQ
    or you can email me on jenny@heylets.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE