Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crayon Rolls Ahoy

So I began a crayon roll selling business by accident on facebook LOL. Someone was interested in buying one and I said "hey, I can do that" and then 3 people were keen to buy.

I'm posting this blog to show some recently completed projects and give you an idea of the quality you can expect ...plus I love showing off some wicked gifts I made hehe.


Bought the pattern for the above "pocket with love" from Geta's quilting studio, and the item below is a free tutorial at the same site.




Please select from the fabrics below and advise what number fabric you want on inside and outside.

I included fabrics 4 and 5 because you may want the outside to look like something that belongs in your handbag, and the inside can have kid-like fabric for when it's unrolled. Just an idea.
PS There is a fabric with atom kind of pattern on it, above #7 which I forgot to label. It goes with the owl fabric number 3 - just call it atom fabric if you want it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE