Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Block of the month eagerness


I did as much as I could do on my block of the month while on holiday.
Between beach visits and trips around the shops, sleeping, a few bevvies and taking care of an almost one year old munchkin, I pre stitched the borders for the remaining words which are yet to be received, and finished the word Help.
I adjusted the watering can image because I thought my interpretation of Lenora's image would look too busy. I've done most of my pics using straight stitch because I keep forgetting to read the key.
I began the flowers doing chain stitch daisy centres. Once they were all done, I somehow saw them as yellow roses so I built on them to get what you see, and did stems with leaves or thorns (whatever u want). I showed my husband and that's when it dawned on me that yellow roses are my favourite! It's funny how the law of attraction works when you least expect it.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Looks lovely & I love the way you displayed them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE