Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holiday shopping

I have frequented the local quilt shop on my holiday and found some gorgeous Robert Kaufman fabrics, as well as really great blue sky n cloud fabric that I just HAD to have (you know the deal) and I'm simply desperate to cut it and use it.Not sure I will b able to after all this build up, it might join the ranks of my roses fabric, for which no pattern ever seems good enough hee hee
I have finished all the hand sewing possible for my block of the month including the border of the words for which I still haven't received the packages coming in due course.
Anyhoo, finishing this blog with a chai in my hand, the sun on my skin, the crashing waves reminding me that life carries on and on. I had better catch up to the husband and son to make the most of it xx

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE