Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Name game quilt swap - Received my mini quilt & it's classic!

I am writing this late at night whilst my Husband tells me I should be asleep, so it is very brief!!
I received my much anticipated name game swap mini quilt this week! It was the size of a big shoe box and I didn't realise it was received until the next morning because my husband had put it on the table and I didn't see it!
First up was a letter to tell the story of my package all the way from France!
Lovely letter too

Wrapped in tissue paper *adorable*!!

Mini quilt received from Christine cricrij77
Name game Mini quilt received from Christine. See the bookshelf, window, table books, and stool!? It's amazing!!

Lucky for me, she put my name on it. With the little French flag and all, my mother wants to steal it to hang in HER sewing room, but it is really growing on me.

But there is more!
And a little something extra again!

All the things added in!
As well as all this thoughtful stuff. Some local magazines, a bunch of gorgeous notepads for sketching ideas, some super cute red buttons, red papers and a bookmark too!
That green fabric is all mine, and I think it may become one of my "uncuttables". You know, one of those fat quarters for which no project is ever good enough so it stays in your stash forever because you just love it too much to wreck it by cutting it up!!

My only regret is that I wish I sent more to my partner, but I guess Christine has taught me to share more of myself next time I am a part of a swap. Thank you, Christine. your handiwork will hang in my home with appreciation. (Another little note to you - How do I know your blog address? I know your swap partner has sent your parcel to you because she is my friend! And I think you should receive your package soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cassie
    I had already participated in several swap before, I knew a little project progress.
    Knowing that my package would be bound for Australia, I say a little of France is synonymous with travel and then you know that my gifts are smaller at the other end of the world was like me transport there.
    You live in a beautiful country, a continent I would love to discover.
    @ soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE