Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Name game quilt swap - waiting for the GO. Entry is closed

Just used a little tool to make a mosaic for inspiration for my swap partner in the name game quilt swap I mentioned in this blog last year. Tomorrow or Friday I will get the details of who I can quilt for and I will get started right away!!
My creation
1. I like squares triangles points pinwheels stars etc, 2. I love brights, this is at my wedding (and it wasn't even raining), 3. sold etsy fabrics 4. R&A pinwheels5. red n aqua, 6. Cute rainbow stars, 7. "loving the red & aqua right now"8. Rainbow bowls 9. Rainbow again

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE