Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Block of the month, 7 done


A deadline can be a wonderful thing. My block of the month was a bit neglected due to the quick turnover of other projects this month.
When I realised that the next month's kit arrival would mean I'd have two packages unopened, I didn't want that to happen!

So I jumped onto it and finished all I could yesterday. Much easier with the iron nearby & my smaller ruler.
This means now I'm midway thru the current month which I'm much happier about.
Here's the pic of the block I did in one day (not including embroidery which I'd already done).

In line with the law of attraction I chose the word "Allow" in place of "Live".

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE