Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Monday, April 9, 2012

List of bloggers who are a part of the Travelling Stash!

Finally I've composed the list of Travelling stash members!!
You may want to bookmark this page so you can come back and check out everyone's page as you get the time (I've coded them to open in a new window to try and save you getting lost).
Consider hitting "Follow" as you reach each blog.

Also, we have a button now! I only ask you to share it if you want to, because entry is closed anyway.
If you want to display it, put this HTML code into the field on your blog/page:


And that will give you the image below, which is a link back here :-)


Now grab a cuppa and get acquainted with your fellow stashers!
In alphabetical order

Ally N quiltingmumma.blogspot.com.au
Anorina M www.sameliasmum.com
Beverley P missybeethatsme.blogspot.co​m.au
Bronwyn B stopthatowl.blogspot.com.au
Carol L thepatchcraft.blogspot.com.au
Danielle R threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au
Ellie-Mae M
BeAmbolong.blogspot.com
Fiona M findingfifth.blogspot.com.au
Jane D quiltjane.blogspot.com.au
Janinethisquiltylife.blogspot.com.au
Jessica R scrappy-n-happy.blogspot.com.au
Joelle J Facebook page for KNJ-Handmade-From-The-Heart
Julie Gorse julessewing.blogspot.com.au
Kaitlyn B ​kjbdesigns.blogspot.com.au
Kate W www.kwiltsbykate.com
Kelly G kelskaszazzkaleidoscope.blogspot.com.au
Kristy R quietplay.blogspot.com.au
Marieka A coffsfreshquilters.blogspot.com.au
McKenna P Textilediva.blogspot.com.au
Sarah O sarahssewingjourney.blo​gspot.com.au
Tracey R thepeonyteacup.blogspot.com.au
And the members for whom I don't have a blog address for are Carolynne V, Fiona B, Jane K, Kylie B, Lara M, Lisa H, Maribel F, and Tina F
Thanks for stopping by.
~Cass

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is all very exciting :)

    Love the button you designed too! Will have to add it to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cass I am missing from here, although I said on the 52 weeks sewathon I'd be taking part...I have finally set up a blog, which I am learning how to use it lol... http://julessewing.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE