Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rainbow Charm Swap April 2012 THERE'S STILL TIME TO JOIN!

I'm a part of The rainbow charm swap at Danielle's blog threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au.

Here is some of the info explained by Danielle, so you know what I'm talking about:

This fabric swap is going to be based on collecting the rainbow. Everyone will be allocated a colour, then you'll need to source a tone on tone fabric that matches that colour, prepare it for the swap and then send it to Danielle, who'll split up all the colours of the rainbow and send you back your own pot of gold (2 charms from each swap, 58 charms in total).


You're more than welcome to join more than once by selecting another colour
(If you join more than once you get more than one charm pack in the end! Exciting! -Cass)

Please read below and then go to threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au if you'd like to take part, you can either select a colour or one will be allocated to you.

Fabric requirements:

For swapping 5" charm squares, each person will purchase 1 yard of fabric and cut it into 5" charm squares. 1 yard = 56 charms. 1 yard equals 92cms.

Choose a fabric that has a small print suitable for an 5" charms. Scale of the print is very important as smaller ...see more at threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au

Timeline: Please have your fabric in the post to me no later than the 30th April 2012.

Danielle needs your help to fill the spaces in the Rainbow Charm Swap that's due to end in 22 days... and you could win these wonderful fat quarters!!

I have a confession, I LOVE these fat quarters, I bought the one on the very left, and the one in the centre at Spotlight just TODAY! But I still want to win, of course!

Share threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au and the image for the swap (below) to encourage others to join us.
...see more at threads-n-mess.blogspot.com.au

DATES:
Draw for the fat quarters will take place on the 1st of May 2012, using random.org (Here's the link to enter to win)
Please have your fabric in the post to Danielle no later than the 30th April 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE