Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Making fabric Easter eggs


At school, Easter and craft go hand in hand! But I was trying to avoid Easter craft in a way, because I am not the 'keeping' kind, and I don't want a decorative item that gets used for 1 week of the year (if lucky), and stored for the other 51 weeks.
But I pinned these fabric eggs over at Red Brolly the other day, and thought I would like to give them a try.

As crafty as I am, I don't own a hot glue gun, but I love a little no-sew project here and there!

Since Spotlight has been literally giving away $10 vouchers (the 'for a limited time' version, and one for my birthday as well) I took up the offer and bought some polystyrene eggs last week.

Here are a bunch of pics of mine, playing with my HTC's camera...












Happy Easter to you all
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE