Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mug Rug Swap April 2012 at Quilting Mumma


Have you heard about the Mug Rug Swap at Quilting Mumma?
Sign ups are only open until Monday 16th April 2012 - not many sleeps! To join in, become a follower of Ally's blog AND leave a comment ON HER BLOG (not mine) with your email address.
Mug Rugs must be posted by Monday 14th May 2012

An example of a mug rug:

Maybe you will be MY partner...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE