Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Travelling stash one month down, 20% done


Can you believe the stash has passed 6 people already?! It's been 4 weeks, so I think that's a pretty good rate.
Sorry to say that some people will have to wait over 3 months til Sasha reaches them, but the good news is we get to see it take shape all the while.
I've forgotten to keep the trail of blogs going to help you follow Sasha, so here are the blogs in order so far:



In order of turnover

Janinethisquiltylife.blogspot.com.au
Tracey R thepeonyteacup.blogspot.com.au
McKenna P Textilediva.blogspot.com.au
Tina who reported back via facebook, not a blog
Beverley P missybeethatsme.blogspot.co​m.au
Laraluellabellablog.blogspot.com.au
And up next will be Kate W www.kwiltsbykate.com
Thanks for stopping by.
~Cass

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated Cassie. And for the flickr page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have no idea what I can put in yet so it doesn't matter if it takes a while to get to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE